Who Runs Rock Camp?
PJ and Todd are back in 2012 as the heart and soul of the Rock Camp; PJ as the program’s head instructor and the creative core building bonds between kids through music; Todd as the “executive producer” bringing the people and resources together necessary to host a really great program for kids.
In addition to PJ and Todd is an amazing team of community-minded people that have come together as a planning committee to organize and execute all of the Rock Camp’s activities. The committee falls under the Brassard Media who acts as fiduciary to facility the financial administration, provides for liability and event insurance, and coordinates promotion activities.
The Rock Camp program requires volunteers for planning the camp, working on various camp activities from logistics to marketing, and providing supervision (chaperones) of campers during operation. The hours of operation (1pm – 9pm) have been chosen in part to make it easier for working people to volunteer their time outside of normal working hours.
Rock Camp Organizers
- Todd Brassard – Program Director (co-founder)
- PJ Olsson – Creative Director (co-founder)
- Lester Brent – Technical Director
- Gary Brown – Production Manager
- Ray Bosley – Treasurer, Photographer
- Jessica Brassard – Graphic Art
- Milt Olsson – Planning
- Trudy Olsson – Planning
- Mark Riutta – Planning, Photography, Videography
- Karyn Olsson – Marketing Support
- Bethany Jones – Marketing Support
- Betsy O’Leary – Marketing Support
- Susie Landers – Support
- Renee Cunningham – Support
Full Time Instructors
- Milt Olsson – Theory, Rhythm, Harmony
- Mike Irish – Theory, Guitar
- Mark Lucier – Drums
- Dan Komarzec – Bass Guitar
- Tim Landers – Equipment Care
- Jessie Brassard – Marketing
Rock Camp Interns
- Ben Waddell, Intern
- Lena Sutter, Intern
- Maria Sliva