Mark Riutta from Defined Visuals has put together a Final Show highlights video which contains a little taste of every song in the show plus some behind the scenes, backstage, pre-show stuff. If you missed the show here is a chance to see how cool it really was. If you saw it here is a chance to enjoy it again in under 45 minutes.
Click the image below to go to the video page to watch it. Help support the cost of making videos like this one by leaving a donation via the Tip Jar button which is located below the video on the video page.
Hey Rock Camp Fans!
We are in need of volunteers to work the final rock concert. If you are interested in helping out with any of the following jobs, please e-mail Jessie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 370-4910.
- Box office attendant (need 1 // pre-show) – help direct sponsors to VIP reception
- VIP reception attendants (need 2 // pre-show and intermission) – stand guard at the velvet rope and check the VIP “guest list”
- Bouncers (need 2-3 // pre-show, intermission, post-show) – block access to backstage to everyone but performers, staff and backstage pass holders. If we had more than 2-3 people, then you might only need to do one shift instead of all three.
- Ushers (minimum of 4, but ideally have 8 // pre-show) – rip tickets, guide people to auditorium, guard and direct VIP seating
- Concession stand (need 1 // pre-show and intermission) – serve refreshments and handle money
- Merchandise table (need 1, ideally 2 for post-show // pre-show, intermission, post-show) – sell Rock Camp merchandise. Be loud and interactive. Being tech-saavy helps … we have an iPad to run transactions!
- Paparazzi set-up (need 1 // between intermission and end-of-show) – help set up a red carpet area in the lobby.
- A few instructors or parents would be nice to be present in the VIP reception to be able to chat with sponsors. (2-4 // pre-show and intermission) Be chatty. Greet sponsors. Just hang out and talk about your experience or your child’s experience in the camp.
Day 7 at Rock Camp from the artistic eye of the video professionals at Defined Visuals. If you enjoy the video, please give Mark Riutta a shout out at email@example.com and LIKE his business on Facebook here. Thanks Mark!
Tickets are ON SALE NOW for the Rock Camp Final Show at Michigan Tech’s Rozsa Center for the Performing Arts. Tickets are $12 for adults and $5 for kids. We are looking at a sell-out show, so please buy your tickets now online.
If you want to give a little financial support for the camp, you can purchase a ticket that includes a $5 donation. Donation tickets are $17 for adults, and $12 for kids. Every dollar helps make this program possible.
Jeff ‘King’ Frenette stop by Rock Camp to get some shots of the kids. Check it out…
[vimeo 47219938 w=640]
Mark Riutta from Defined Visuals was back getting some great video clips from the Rock Star Photo shoot with Adam Johnson of Brockit.
[vimeo 47223366 w=640]
Here are a few clips from Day 1 of the 2012 Rock Camp