Mark Riutta of Defined Visuals has made the complete set of camper interviews available online. Click the photo below to go to the interviews.
Mark Riutta from Defined Visuals has put together a time-lapse video that shows the entire show from beginning to end in under 4 minutes. At the end is a special bonus… the show finale.
Hey Rock Camp Fans!
We are in need of volunteers to work the final rock concert. If you are interested in helping out with any of the following jobs, please e-mail Jessie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 370-4910.
- Box office attendant (need 1 // pre-show) – help direct sponsors to VIP reception
- VIP reception attendants (need 2 // pre-show and intermission) – stand guard at the velvet rope and check the VIP “guest list”
- Bouncers (need 2-3 // pre-show, intermission, post-show) – block access to backstage to everyone but performers, staff and backstage pass holders. If we had more than 2-3 people, then you might only need to do one shift instead of all three.
- Ushers (minimum of 4, but ideally have 8 // pre-show) – rip tickets, guide people to auditorium, guard and direct VIP seating
- Concession stand (need 1 // pre-show and intermission) – serve refreshments and handle money
- Merchandise table (need 1, ideally 2 for post-show // pre-show, intermission, post-show) – sell Rock Camp merchandise. Be loud and interactive. Being tech-saavy helps … we have an iPad to run transactions!
- Paparazzi set-up (need 1 // between intermission and end-of-show) – help set up a red carpet area in the lobby.
- A few instructors or parents would be nice to be present in the VIP reception to be able to chat with sponsors. (2-4 // pre-show and intermission) Be chatty. Greet sponsors. Just hang out and talk about your experience or your child’s experience in the camp.
Tickets are ON SALE NOW for the Rock Camp Final Show at Michigan Tech’s Rozsa Center for the Performing Arts. Tickets are $12 for adults and $5 for kids. We are looking at a sell-out show, so please buy your tickets now online.
If you want to give a little financial support for the camp, you can purchase a ticket that includes a $5 donation. Donation tickets are $17 for adults, and $12 for kids. Every dollar helps make this program possible.
Jeff ‘King’ Frenette stop by Rock Camp to get some shots of the kids. Check it out…[vimeo 47219938 w=640]
Mark Riutta from Defined Visuals was back getting some great video clips from the Rock Star Photo shoot with Adam Johnson of Brockit.[vimeo 47223366 w=640]