2012 Sponsorship Opportunities

Become a Sponsor

Thank you for taking a moment to look over the sponsorship opportunities for the 2012 Rock Camp.  Our program receives about 60% of its funding from camper registration fees and scholarship donations.  The other 40% we raise through sponsorships by organizations like yours.

To become a sponsor or if you have any questions, please call Todd Brassard at 906-370-9972 or e-mail toddbrassard@pjsrockcamp.com.  Thank you!

Sponsorship Package Comparison


Click on the chart below to enlarge it!
Click on the chart above to enlarge it!

Why Sponsor Rock Camp?

We work really hard to make sure your support benefits your organization as much as it makes the Rock Camp possible.  We don’t look at sponsorship money as a donation, but rather an advertising and promotional investment.  By supporting the Rock camp, you are not only supporting organized music programs for kids in our community, but you are promoting your own business.

As a sponsor, your organization will be highly visible during the weeks leading up to the camp, while the camp is in session, right through the final rock concert.  We update our web site and Facebook page daily with photos, videos, and stories which earns us thousands of visitors each day and your organization will be along for the ride.  Its a great promotional investment.  And that’s not all, after Rock Camp is concluded we post videos and photos for many months following the camp which keeps people’s interest and gives you additional long-term exposure.

Please take a moment to review the sponsorship opportunities below and consider getting on board with us.   If you have any questions, just call Todd at 906-370-9972 or e-mail toddbrassard@pjsrockcamp.com.

The “Roadie” Sponsorship

Become a Rock Camp Roadie and show your support for the program without making a large commitment.  Your logo appears on the Rock Camp web site with link to your web page and your logo will be in the Rock Concert program.

The “Rock Star” Sponsorship

All benefits of the “Roadie” sponsorship, plus …

Get your own Rock Star right on the sidewalk in downtown Houghton.  What better way to promote the Rock Camp and your business than with a large pavement sticker.

Don’t worry about buying tickets for the show, we’re going to hold 2 great seats for you!

The “Back Stage” Sponsorship

All benefits of the “Back Stage” sponsorship, plus …

Your logo will be illuminated on the main stage and you have an invitation to take a look behind the scenes of the production, before the show, during intermission, and after the show.

Don’t worry about buying tickets for the show, we’re going to hold 2 great seats for you!

The “Producer” Sponsorship

All benefits of the “Back Stage” sponsorship, plus …

Your logo will appear at the top of the Rock Camp web site and Facebook pages, on the Official Rock Camp T-Shirt, be credited in the blog videos, and on every Rock Star Pavement banner.  You will also be featured in a Rock Camp Podcast episode.

Don’t worry about buying tickets for the show, we’re going to hold 4 great seats for you!

The “Executive Producer” Sponsorship

All the benefits of the “Producer” sponsorship, plus…

You will have top billing in all Rock Camp printed an online materials, will do a live interview with PJ Olsson on Mix 93 The Dirkside, and have dinner with PJ and the Rock Camp instructors.

Don’t worry about buying tickets for the show, we’re going to hold 8 great seats for you!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s